WE ARE HIRING! - FINANCE COORDINATOR
The SACID team is growing again! We are looking for a part time Finance Coordinator.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The part time position is for two days per week. You will be based at our office in Hilton, SA. At times intra and interstate travel may be required.
As a Finance Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- The organisations financial administration, budgeting and reporting.
- Payroll - including workcover, superannuation and ATO matters.
- Payments, invoicing and reconciliations.
- Up-skilling current project staff in understanding and managing financial processes.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE POSITION YOU WILL NEED:
- To hold the belief that all people are valued members of our community
- Qualifications in bookkeeping or accounting
- Proven experience in financial administration - experience in the not-for-profit and charitable environment will be highly regarded
- Current payroll experience (including workcover, superannuation and ATO matters)
- Knowledge of GST
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software and Receipt Bank tool
- Experience with developing budgets for grant applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to clearly explain financial concepts to a mainstream audience
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to develop, support and follow administration processes and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Must hold relevant Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain prior to commencing employment.
SACID is currently working on applying for DGR status, so we hope to be able to offer salary packing benefits later in the year.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please forward a cover letter and resume to [email protected], using the subject line: Finance Coordinator application.
Please ensure your cover letter addresses the key result areas and qualifications, skills and experience outlined in the Position Description. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Felicity Crowther at [email protected] or on 0444 525 141.
Applications close Wednesday June 10th 2020 at 5.00pm.